The Large Rabbit Hutch – Rabbit Homes has an open floor plan that connects to a private nesting box. The elevated Large Rabbit Hutch has a fold-down ramp so the rabbit can easily hop up into his home. Ideal for large rabbits.
It has a removable interior divider wall, a fold-down entry ramp, and a removable bottom grille. The hinged asphalt shingle water-resistant roof can be fully opened for easy access. The hinge on the roof is a locking hinge. Some security features include a lid latch and double door locks on the front wire cage door. The rubber feed on the bottom legs help prevent scuffing if used inside. They also help prevent splintering of the legs if used outside.
The overall dimensions are 46.5 inches wide by 24 inches deep by 35 1/2 inches high. The interior hutch dimensions are 42.5 inches wide by 20 inches deep by 20 inches high. The weight is about 52 pounds. Made from weather-resistant Fir lumber coated with a protective, non-toxic stain and rust-resistant wire. Designed to protect your pet from inclement weather.
If additional room is needed the Large Rabbit Playpen (PP-461PEN – sold separately) can be connected to the Large Rabbit Hutch – Rabbit Homes.
Features of the Large Rabbit Hutch – Rabbit Homes:
- Overall Dimensions: 46.5 inches Wide by 24 inches Deep by 35 1/2 inches High
- Hutch Only Dimensions: 42.5 inches Wide by 20 inches Deep x 20 inches High
- Double door locks for extra security
- Lid fully opens and features a locking hinge
- Wire front door
- Weather-resistant fir
- Non-toxic stain
- Removable bottom grille in a foot-friendly design
- Asphalt shingles water-resistant top is designed to protect pet from inclement weather