The Heavy Duty Chick-N-Hutch – Pet Chicken Houses has room for 4 to 6 chickens. It depends on the size of the grown chickens. Requires assembly using a screwdriver.
It has a hinged waterproof shingle roof and a full fold-down front panel for easy access and cleaning. It also has removable wind guards, an adjustable perch, a rear egg door, and a pull pan. The floor wire is a coated .5 by 1 inch wire.
The dimensions are 42.5 inches wide by 28 inches deep by 39 inches high. It weighs about 55 pounds. Made with exterior-grade plywood stained with a non-toxic read stain. The cage wire size is 1 inch by 1 inch with a center wire door.
This can be used with the Chicken-N-Rabbit Pen to provide additional room for the chickens to roam.
Features of the Heavy Duty Chick-N-Hutch – Pet Chicken Houses:
- Dimensions: 42.5 inches Wide by 28 inches Deep by 39 inches High
- For 4-6 chickens
- Durable, sturdy design
- Includes adjustable perch
- Waterproof shingle roof
- The perfect home for your backyard flock
- Full fold-down front
- Hinged, waterproof shingle roof
- Easy-access egg door
- Removable wind guards and adjustable perch
- Made with exterior-grade plywood
- Lasting non-toxic stain
- Easy to clean
- Quick assembly with a screwdriver