The Bay Isle Freestanding Small Pet Gate is a free-standing pet gate made from hardwoods that does not require installation. This gate is small in regards to width and to height. It easily relocates from one area to another. The legs of this pet gate feature rubber feet which prevents damage to your floors. The wide legs make the gate self-supporting and hard for a dog to tip it over. It folds flat for easy storage when not in use.
The Bay Isle Freestanding Small pet gate is 20 inches high which makes it easy to step over for most adults. It expands from 26 inches wide to 40 inches wide which allows it to fit a variety of areas. The distance between the bars of the gate is 1 inch. The weight is 16 pounds.
Features of the Bay Isle Freestanding Small Pet Gate:
- It is 20 inches High
- The width expands from 26 inches to 40 inches
- No Installation required
- The lower height makes it easy to step over
- Folds flat for storage or transport
- Has rubber feet protect your floors
- Easy assembly and set-up
- Adjustable to fit a variety of openings
- The space between bars is 1 inch
- Weighs about 16 pounds
- Not for tall dogs or jumpers