The Aquariums – Filters – Cascade 1500 – 350 GPH – 200 gals is a canister aquarium filter. It is a heavy-duty external filtration system for aquariums up to 200 gallons. It has a GPH rating of 350. This means it filters 350 gallons per hour (GPH). This filter is for fresh or saltwater aquariums.
The filter delivers powerful chemical, mechanical, and biological filtration. The filtration produces crystal clear water in both fresh and saltwater aquariums.
The floss pad removes fine particulate matter. Activated carbon media removes toxins and impurities from the water. Both of these leave a cleaner and healthier environment for the fish and other aquatic life. A coarse sponge provides an abundant surface area for proper biological filtration. Promoting bacterial growth effectively removes waste, excess food along with harmful ammonia and nitrates.
This aquarium filter is quick and easy to start with a push-button self-primer. It has a sturdy tip-proof base with permanently mounted rubber feet. The extra large capacity, stackable filter medium containers uses lift-up handles. Each canister filter includes a filter media.
Includes quick-disconnect tubing connectors to control the filter’s flow rate. The filter utilizes four locking clamps and a motor head equipped with an integrated O-ring. These items ensure a secure and water-tight fit.
The alignment clamps lifts easily to release the vacuum suction. There are two independent directional 360 degree rotating valve clamps. Also included are flow rate control cut-off valves, swimming pool-style hose clamps, a spray bar, and a jet nozzle outlet. Finally, a three (3) year warranty comes with the product.
Features of the Aquariums – Filters – Cascade 1500 – 350 GPH – 200 gals:
- For aquariums up to 200 gallons
- 350 GPH
- Heavy-duty external aquarium filter
- Powerful mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration for crystal clear water
- Use in fresh or salt water aquariums
- Extra-large capacity stackable fish tank filter medium containers
- Three (3) year warranty
- Quick and easy to start with a push-button self-primer
- Alignment clamps lift easily to release vacuum suction
- Two (2) independent directional 360 degree rotating valve clamps
- Sturdy tip-proof base (permanently mounted rubber feet)
- Flow rate control cut-off valves
- Extra-large capacity stackable filter medium containers with lift-up handles
- Swimming pool-style hose clamps
- Spray bar and jet nozzle outlet included