Shop by category
- Aquarium – Pumps – Filters – Heaters – Decorations (89)
- Batteries (4)
- Cages for Birds – Small and Large (6)
- Cat Furniture for Indoors (22)
- Cat Litter Boxes & More (2)
- Hamsters – Small Pet Products (27)
- Houses for Pet Chickens (8)
- Hutches & Pens for Pet Rabbits (20)
- Items for Reptiles & Others (13)
- Pet Barriers for Vehicles (3)
- Pet Cargo Liners for SUVs (2)
- Pet Carriers – Dogs Cats Others (9)
- Pet Doors – Dogs & Others (58)
- Pet Fences & Accessories (22)
- Pet Gates for Dogs and Others (77)
- Pet Seat Covers Furniture, Car (5)
- Pet Tracking Items (1)
- Ramps for Dogs – Other Pets (20)
- Treadmills-Treadwheels for Dogs (9)
- Vehicle Seats for Dogs – Pets (14)
- Waste Disposal Items for Pets (10)
Pet Doors - Doors for Cats
Pet Doors – Doors for Cats provides cats a way to come in and out of a room or building without someone having to let them in and out. While the pet doors listed here are specified for cats any pet that is small enough can use these pet doors. Some small breeds of dogs can use these pet doors.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Pet Doors – Doors for Cats:
- Older pets do not like to use pet doors that are uncomfortable. You need to get a door that your pet will always be able to use or look at replacing it when he is older. If your pet is currently a kitten, remember he will grow.
- Place the pet door so that it is low enough for your pet to comfortably step over. Younger pets can raise their legs up to their chest but older pets may have trouble stepping over a high step. As your pet ages it may be necessary to re-position the pet door.
- Make sure the pet door is tall enough for your pet. Hunching over is hard on your pet’s hips, especially as they age. Also the flaps on your door will last longer if your pet is not rubbing against the top of the door as he passes through.
- For multiple pets, make sure you get a door that will work for all of them. It must be low enough for the shortest one to step over but tall enough for the tallest one to fit through comfortably.
- Do not forget that your pet needs access from both sides of the pet door. If installing the door in an area that has steps on one or both sides, please take into consideration how your pet will have to get through the door.
How to Measure for Pet Doors – Doors for Cats:
- A. Width – Measure the widest part of your pet – the chest or hips. Add one or two inches to the measurement for safety.
- B. Height – Measure from the top of your pets shoulders to the bottom of chest or the belly. Depends on which area is the tallest. Add one or two inches to this measurement – at least one inch.
Showing all 11 results
Pet Door – Cat Door includes Tunnel Profile$34.95 Select options
Pet Door – Chubby Kat Cat Door$34.95 Add to cart
Pet Door – e-Cat Electronic – Extra Collar$15.95 Add to cart
Pet Door – e-Cat Electronic Cat Door$69.95 Add to cart
Pet Door – Lockable Cat Flap Cat Door$16.95 Add to cart
Pet Door – Patio Door Cat Flap – 77 5/8-80 3/8 Inches$150.95 Select options
Pet Door – Sash Window Cat Flap – 23-28 Inches$100.95 Add to cart
Pet Door – Sash Window Cat Flap – 27-32 Inches$110.95 Add to cart
Pet Door – Sash Window Cat Flap – 33-38 Inches$115.95 Add to cart
Pet Door – Sash Window Chubby Kat – 27-32 Inches$115.95 Add to cart
Pet Door – Sash Window Chubby Kat – 33-38 Inches$125.95 Add to cart